Friday, November 18, 2005

The Verdict

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

The movie was so very very very good. So VERY good. I turned to my friend William about halfway through and said "I want this move to never end." I loved it. I loved the story (yes, a LOT was cut, but what was left in was just what should have been), the casting (Krum! Cho! Fleur! Voldemort!), the effects (the Hungarian Horntail and the Mermaids were spectacular), and - of course - the Weasleys.

Fred and George, forevah, man. I'm just a Weasley girl, through and through.

2 comments:

Janet said...

My aunt went last night and said that she thought those Weasley twins turned into a couple of hotties. Ew! My aunt is 63!

We are probably going to see it on Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

Lora said...

Thanks for reporting back on it. I think I'll end up seeing it tomorrow.