That in itself is a little scary. One month left and we close the books on another year. Which, on second thought, isn't a bad thing at all, as it means we're one year closer to ridding ourself of the embarrassment in the White House. Yay us!
But more specifically, as of this posting I've managed to make my KBloWriMo goal of at least one post per day for the whole month. They haven't all been prizeworthy works of genius, but by GOD I did it. Yay me!
Lest you think I just plan to use this post to pat myself on the back for actually posting, including no real content - oh no!
Things that happened today, Wednesday November 30th, 2005:
- Sandy and I telecommuted together at my place. This is cool, as we usually do it at her house. It was nice to host, though I need to get some of that sweet coffee creamer stuff instead of making her bring her own next time.
- Nathan got his first fillings and took it totally in stride, even though he had to get a shot. We celebrated with sushi.
- I discovered podcasting. Whee! Though "discovered" isn't exactly the word, as both Jer and William had been telling me for months that I needed to check into some of the podcasts out there. Now that I have, it can be said that all the cool kids are officially doing it. Comment with suggestions of favourite podcasts, please!
- I got back to my yoga class after 2 weeks away and found it delicious.
- I received a very complimentary note about this very blog that still has me smiling.