Friday, November 25, 2005

So Pretty! For ME!

Thanks to Keet for this beautiful drawing. I love it so very much.

In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, she offerred up 25 drawings to the first 25 people who donated at least $25 or the equivalent to an anti-hunger or anti-poverty charity of our choice. Since then, she's been working on these Doodles for Charity.

Not only are they all fabulous, but they're each personalized for the recipient; mine is Pachamama, the Incan incarnation of Mother Earth, chosen because of my dream and impending trip to Peru.

Go take a look at all of them, and if you're a LiveJournal denizen, watch for them as user icons.

1 comment:

The Amused Guru said...

Wow. Very nice. I hope you have a great trip to Peru. I've travelled there 4 times, and if I can help at all, email me. P.S. How is the massage therapy working out?