Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wisdom

Be humble, for you are made of dung. Be noble, for you are made of stars.
-Serbian proverb

I feel like I want to say more, but my own words just won't come right now. It's a strange mix of emotions today - some gratitude, some worry, some hope, some sadness. Just generally unsettled and unfocused.

Still, I wanted to share this great quote that Eddie From Ohio's Robbie shared with us at tonight's concert. It was a wonderful show, and so much fun to be there with the kids. We got them shirts which Robbie and Julie signed afterwards; they were so kind, and the kids were very excited to meet and thank them.

I love how my little ones love the music. We're doing something right, even if sometimes parenthood leaves me feeling more than excretory than astral.

No comments: