Thursday, November 09, 2006

Servicus Interruptus

Annoying bad bad bad Qwest. They can't tell me why, they can't tell me how long it will last, they can't tell me if it will happen again. Tonight it was 2 1/2 hours, a few days ago it was 3, on-and-off it will happen for 10 minutes or so, during which time if I'm lucky I can jump onto an open network on my block.

Tonight I talked to Paolo... a very nice guy with a pleasing accent who could offer me no help at all beyond noting in my file that a very grumpy woman was suffering internet withdrawal, was mad as hell, and wasn't going to take it anymore. Oh, I was actually pretty nice, knowing that he's just the guy answering the phone, trying to do his job and not getting paid nearly enough to deal with me in full shit fit mode. I'll save my ire for someone in the business office when I call tomorrow to demand some answers, or if no answers then a big freakin' credit on this month's bill.

Yup. That's all I've got. I've officially turned into the most boring blogger evah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you haven't devolved to puppies and unicorns... Or kitten pictures.

Or *cough* YouTube videos every Friday.

Janet said...

Comcast, K. All internet, all day.

Kristina said...

Ohhh, puppies and unicorns. Now there'a an idea! :)

J Bo, I am considering it, let me tell you.