Friday, November 10, 2006

Wherein I Babble and Lust After Rats

Happy Veterans Day (Observed)!

Wait... that seems strange. Does one actually wish a Happy Veterans Day? I guess so, yes, why not!

But is it Veterans or Veteran's?

And I have to say, when you type "Veterans" several times in a row, it starts to look very wrong.

Regardless, 'twas a rainy, cold one here in Seattle and the kids and Stephen were home. I was home too, but I always am these days so that was no big whoop. I went to the bead shop and got some supplies for our very possibly ill-fated Christmas projects, the kids had play dates, and then this evening we went to see Flushed Away. Highly recommended - it's a very funny and enjoyable movie with some nice homages, great music, and plenty of Aardman references for the sharp-eyed to find.

And though this is a something I thought I'd never say, it's true: Kate Winslet is just as hot as a rat as she is as a person.

No comments: