Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tired But Happy Part Deux

I've just returned from having a woman rub olive oil, warm milk and honey all over my naked and well-scrubbed body.

No, I haven't taken up a new film career, I've spent the evening at my favourite spa. Today was the first time I've experienced the body moisturizing, and I have to say that I'm feeling pretty darn... uh... moist. And a little like a delicious fruit salad.

It was a nice end to another packed day. Nathan ran 1.2 miles to finish up the Seattle Kids Marathon, and the kids and I headed up to Snoqualmie with Anne and Michael to have a snowball fight in the snow. It looked like a winter fairyland, every tree flocked, 20" of new snow in the last 48 hours. So much different than one little week ago.

1 comment:

DL said...

I am amazed by how much you do !
It's amazing the amount of energy and drive that you have !
xo