Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Seattle Springiness



Originally uploaded by monagrrl.
What lovlier a sight could I have chosen for my first blog photo? This was taken yesterday, late afternoon, of the magnolia tree in front of our house. The blossoms are just starting to open.

Come visit, my dear friends in colder climes! This week the air here is warm and the sweet smell of blooming flowers is inescapable. We have no snow, no slush, no cold feet. Birds twitter happily. Daylight reigns from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Kids are playing baseball. Cafes have opened their windows. And see that guest room at the top of the stairs? It has your name on it.

If you'd like to see more photos of spring flowers and other schtuff, click your heels three times... erm... I mean, click on the photo. It'll take you to Flickr. But before you do, I feel the need to mention that it's a very addictive site. You have been warned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man -- GORGEOUS! Magnolia trees are my favorite. I am happily envious of you, but our time is coming... (Keet/relentlesstoil.com)