Thursday, March 17, 2005

A Good Day

It was a very good day today, I'm happy to report. Yesterday - not so much. But today more than made up for it.

I got a new computer at work (but got to keep my old hard drive so I didn't have to set everything up again - yay!). While waiting for said computer, I had time to organize a bazillion things and make a bazillion to do lists and I even got some of the to do's crossed off already. Plus I cleaned my office and cleaned out my purse and backpack. Then, since I was still waiting, I went trolling for office supplies. I now have a stapler as well as a new computer. Not this stapler sadly, but a stapler nonetheless.

Then, I discovered that I'm the mother of a cover girl. I'm fairly certain the modeling and movie offers will start pouring in any day.

The afternoon brought news that said cover girl's best friend is moving to our neighbourhood - to our STREET even, just 15 blocks up - in two weeks. This reduces ferrying time for playdates from 30 minutes to 5.

Finally, as it was St. Patrick's Day, we decided to celebrate in style (though not in a traditional fashion) at our new favourite restaurant. If only they had had pints of Guinness, it would have been perfect. Sushi Go Braugh!

4 comments:

protected static said...

Ya know - you can actually buy the red Swingline...

Sounds like some good mojo all around yesterday.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
protected static said...

Stoopid blogger - kept giving me a DNS error whenever I clicked "Login and Publish". sorry 'bout the duplicate posts...

Kristina said...

Heh. No worries. I'll delete the duplicates.

And I'm thinking that the red swingline would be a great stocking stuffer some year, eh? Oh Oracle...