Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Haikucold

It's cold. Very cold.
Very very very cold.
Cold cold cold cold cold.

Wow. When you write cold that many times, it starts to look like nonsense. I spelled it right, didn't I?

But really. This is ridiculous. If I wanted 32 degrees, I'd still be living in the midwest. Seattle in the winter is supposed to be rainy and temperate, not clear and frigid. Yes, yes - I know that friends back east will tell me to suck on it, since they just endured temperatures hovering around zero (without the windchill) and lots of snow. Hrmph. The only way I will feel at all consoled is if we get some snow days out of it. Until then I reserve the right to complain bitterly.

1 comment:

Thumb Monkey said...

Sorry, this is totally off-topic, but I noticed in your profile that you've read Natalie Goldberg, and she is one of my all-time favorites! I don't know anyone who has read her except for one of my old college professors. :)

Love your blog, btw!