Monday, January 26, 2004

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Had class all last weekend and I've been working the last few nights to get massage stuff done, hence my quiet. Plus, I didn't want to get the reputation as a no-life freak by posting every. single. day. *grin*

For whatever reason I'm not as freaked out about New Hampshire as I was about Iowa. Perhaps it's because the "worst" has happened, at least as far as the expectations game goes, and the world hasn't ended. The campaign goes on, and there were some nice high spots this week including Judy Dean's emergence into the spotlight (what a great person she is, and I think she'll provide quite an asset to Dean's campaign) and the Letterman and Daily Show appearances.

So...goodnight. And Go Dean Go! YEEEEAAAAAAGGGHHHH!

No comments: