Monday, January 19, 2004

But what I really wanted to say today

... is thanks for all the positive feedback I'm getting from my cozy little audience. I honestly didn't think I'd tell anyone I was doing this; it still may end up boring the pants off of everyone but me. But I'm finding that I like knowing that you're there and having you know that I'm here. Stephen - thanks for chuckling this morning while you read; I know you're laughing near me, not at me. Jer - from here on out, I promise that any day I blog will also be a day that I send some love (and e-mail!) out to you. William - if you enjoy reading me even a fraction as much as I enjoy reading you, I gotta be doing something right. Cools - I promise not to disappear into blogland, and to keep some good stuff to share with you. The rest of you - let me know what you're thinking!

No comments: