Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Flip-flop

Did I actually say last night I wasn't freaking out? Well damned if today I'm not freaking out. But it's the opposite of Iowa... I'm combing every news outlet I can, waiting for early election returns to start coming in. Have given money to the campaign already today so I feel like I'm doing something. And now I'm off to eat Thai food in large quantities. I have one of two stress reactions where food is concerned; either I can't eat (usually when I'm depressed or newly in love - strange, that juxtaposition!), or I can't stop eating. Unfortunately for my expanding waistline, today is the latter. Of course, if Howie bites it in NH, tomorrow and days following might be the former, so it'll all even out, right? Right?

In other news, the sun is out (yay!) and Jer is coming to my graduation (yayyay!). Hmmm... wonder if the two are somehow related?

No comments: