Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A Decade And Counting...

I bet you're wondering if there is anything going on in my life right now other than baseball. Why yes, my 3 loyal friends who haven't stopped reading entirely out of sheer boredom with my Tiger obsession - there ARE other things going on, thank you for asking.

In fact, today - despite the rain and chill that have settled in now that Seattle has remembered that it's fall - today is a lovely day because my sweetie and I have been married for 10 years! TEN! That's a lot of years for someone to put up with me (keep those checks coming, mom). Thanks, love. And Happy Anniversary.

No big celebration is planned due to circumstances that require me to be working (yep) for a bit this evening. But we'll do a nice night out soon, and spend some time wondering aloud what this grand adventure called "our lives together" will look like once another decade has gone by.

This one has taken us from one side of the country to the other and brought us two fabulous children, with a good dollop of ease and contentment thrown in for good measure. I've no intention or desire to move or have more kidlets, so I'm happy to concentrate on increasing that dollop to a metric ton or so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, y'all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! 10 years is a big accomplishment. May you have many multiples of 10 more. ;o)

I loved being married in Oct. Our anniversary is 12 Oct (5 years!), and I think it's the best time of year for a wedding.

I wasn't bored by your Tigers obsession... I'm just still in shock they made it so far!!!!

Janet said...

Congratulations, K and Stephen! Happy Anniversary! Here's to tons more decades.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first ten years (and Go Tigers)!