Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Resemble That Remark

Ah, it all falls into place. I'm clearly afflicted with N.A.D.D. - Nerd Attention Deficiency Disorder.

To wit: right now I have two browser windows open with 9 tabs between them (in which I'm monitoring e-mail, news, and two online communities), I'm IM'ing with 4 people, and listening to a podcast of They Might Be Giants playing at KEXP... and this is just on one computer. On my second computer, I'm on IRC with a co-worker, responding to e-mail, editing web pages, and reading a couple of articles.

And, as evidenced by the fact that you're reading this... I'm blogging about it.

Whew. That article, plus the one I talk about here sum up, to a T, how I live and work.

2 comments:

protected static said...

Geek! Geek! [points, laughs, runs away]

Oh, wait... Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle; Mr. Kettle, Mr. Pot.

Survived Night 1 of the Parental Invasion of ought-five; no casualties to report!

The Amused Guru said...

You're cool.

BTW, how's the massage business?

(This is the Mark who's fractal image you modified to use as a logo).

I saw in a previous post that you're going to Peru. Cool. I've been 4 times. So if you have any questions...feel free to email me.