Friday, August 05, 2005

Knowing My Limits

I don't care how difficult the job market is or might become in the future, I can tell you one thing for sure.

No matter what the pay and benefits, no matter that I could see the world (kinda), learn a new language, and be surrounded by potentially hunky men in naval uniforms.

Even though it's a given that one should never say never about anything, I'm going to put my foot down, plant my flag and prepare to died on this particular hill.

I will never and by that I mean never ever apply for work on a Russian submarine.

Just say niet.

5 comments:

protected static said...

Even though they all survived? You sure you won't rethink?

Anonymous said...

Hee! I mentioned to Dave on Saturday that "Russian Submariner" should be listed as the world's worst job. Right up there with Assistant Crack Whore. I'm actually surprised they all made it.

LeAnn

~ap said...

i'd say it was right up there with "fluffer." heh.

good to know your boundaries, k. stick with 'em and you'll go far!

:D

Lora said...

Probably best to avoid anything to do with Russian technology.

Anonymous said...

Russian technology...
I will never try! Too much risk.