Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Into the Abyss?

So Costco has these great yoga/sleep pants. Cotton/poly blend, really comfy. So much so in fact, that I'm wearing them now and I'm considering getting enough pairs for every day of the week so I can wear them... every day of the week. They're THAT comfortable.

Should I be worried about this? Are yoga pants the modern-day equivalent to those awful elastic-waist polyester abominations? I guess what I'm asking is... is this the first step to old ladyhood?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

as long as they aren't covered in puffy-paint flowers and glitter, i think you'll be okay.

unless you're hoping to be a washed up drag-queen in your old age--by all means, then, get out the glitter!
~ap | Email | Homepage | 04.28.04 - 6:37 pm | #

------------------------------------

yoga pant as abomination is an oxymoron. wear your sleep pants with pride! I do.
j bo | Email | Homepage | 04.29.04 - 1:42 am | #