Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shaking off the dust

So... the boy has shamed me into coming back here to do some writing, as he's been working on his own blog a little. How could I say no to such a request from my number-one fan? Problem is, I'm really not sure how much public navelgazing I'm in the mood for these days. Obviously, I haven't been in almost a year now.

The writing muscles have gone slack, and I've definitely turned inwards. Writing for an audience, even if it's a small and largely happenstance one, takes some effort if there's any hope of not being a complete bore. Gotta use metphors 'n shit. I'm not sure if I have so many metaphors in me these days.

But I'll give it a go. November is coming up, and though I failed miserably at daily posts last year... well, I'm always ready to try failing miserably at stuff again.

1 comment:

protected static said...

It lives! (pot, kettle, black and all that...)