Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Waiting...

A quality I find very endearing about myself, as I imagine you do also dear readers, is that I truly believe that I may have been the person to download the billionth song on iTunes. I so firmly believe that things like that can happen that I actually skipped yoga class so that I could be among those attempting to snag the lucky number. I mean - someone did, right? Why not me?

I wonder how long it will take them to notify me? Maybe Steve himself will send the e-mail.

I'll let y'all know.

6 comments:

DL said...

Did you win ?

I still haven't responded to that meme...
Sorry !

Kristina said...

Hrmph. No I did not. All I can say is that Alex Ostrovsky can bite me.

No worries about the meme. I'm not emotionally invested. Not like with Alex. :)

~ap said...

heh. lovely leetle dreamer of mine.

you and n are all about the lottery of life.

you keep it...hopeful!

mebbe next time...

protected static said...

Greetings and pleased to be your acquaintance sir or madam. I am pleasured to inform you that I have in my solemn posession the iTunes download numbering 1-billionth. Being as it belonged to the late oil minister of Iraq, his widow has asked of me to secure some Westerner most trustworthy in transferring this treasure out of our tragic country.

Please have your barrister or other fiduciary agent be contacting my office at your earliest convenience. I am pleasured to be of your esteemed service.

protected static said...

Does the fact that he's from Michigan count as a near miss?

Lora said...

Sounds like somebody wasn't in the mood for yoga class.