Thursday, June 26, 2008

Surfacing... again.

I'm here! I'm alive! Where the hell did 4 months go?

This is where I've been for the last few months. I PM'ed a major redesign of the site and worked harder than I have in my ENTIRE life. Harder, actually, than I want to work EVER again. But it's done, and I have my evenings and weekends back again. And it's good.

And yes, the irony of working for that particular client is not lost on me. If any of my co-workers (whom I love dearly) find their way here and discover my secret, I can only hope that my dedication prompts them to forgive my inability to forego that which I dearly love. The heart wants what it wants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

Anonymous said...

Harder, actually, than I want to work EVER again.

Good luck with that ;-)

Behan said...

she's aliiiiiivvveee! :-)